Over 25 years of forensic accounting expertise
We support legal teams across the UK with assistance on all criminal, civil and commercial issues.
Some of the work we undertake includes:
- Working with large volumes of documentation within tight deadlines
- Specialist technical knowledge
- Highly developed investigative and analytical skills
- A broad perspective of the issues affecting disputes
- Experience in handling disputes and contentious problems
- An understanding of the related legal processes
- Ability to present findings and opinions with clarity and authority
- Experience in presenting evidence in Court.
Updates, insights and news on PoCA and more...
Read the latest information and legislation…
How we help
We have a wide experience of giving advice on many issues, including claims involving:
- Criminal Investigations (including confiscation proceedings under POCA)
- Business/Partnership Disputes
- Business Interruption & Insurance Claims
- Share & Business Valuations
- Professional Negligence
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Personal Injury & Fatal Accidents
Driven by technology, recognised for excellence.
The days of spending multiple hours inputting data, leaving just a single hour to advise businesses and individuals have gone.
Today those numbers are flipped, with technology enabling us to focus on delivering advice that adds value to your business, rather than just crunching the numbers.
Our work is regulated by the two main accountancy professional bodies; the ACCA and the ICAEW, as well as being recognised by leading software and technology providers such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
Read A Practical Guide to Confiscation and Restraint
Forensic Accountant at Sedulo, David Winch, is the author of ‘A Practical Guide to Confiscation and Restraint’ alongside Narita Bahra QC and John Carl Townsend.
This book is a practical and quick-reference guide to the highly topical and complex issues of Confiscation and Restraint under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA) in criminal proceedings.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Leave us a message here and our team will come straight back to you…
Making a positive change within the communities we work in...
That’s our mission statement and our method of doing this is through our three pillars of get results together, have fun together and give back together.
Getting results connects us to our professional community and having fun connects us to our internal team community. Giving back, however, is how we connect deeper with our local community and build on the legacy our Group has created over the years.
Our giving back initiatives include our annual Christmas Toy Appeal, support for schools in our regions, pyjama drives for children in poverty, donations from the proceeds of every event and more.
Giving back – it’s part of our mission.
See our locations...
Take a look around where we do our work…